In order to help the festival run smoothly, an enthusiastic volunteer team is vital. We are looking for trustworthy volunteers that have the spirit of a scout. We look forward to working together and getting things done!
You can apply for 5 different types of jobs:
- Pre-festival physical work – construction
- Post-festival physical work – breakdown
- Maintenance and garbage collection
- Daytime help and information
- Mass coordination (admission and transport tasks)
Good to know:
- You must be at least 16 years of age to apply – if you’re under 18 years of age, please get permission from your parent
- We sign a contract with all volunteers before they start working.
- We can provide proof that you volunteered with us.
- Volunteering involves a total of 3×8 hours of activity, which can also be worked in 2×10 hour shifts if you choose to volunteer during the time of the festival.
- During our briefings in the Spring, you can buy your festival pass. As a reward for your steady work, we will refund the price you paid for the pass after the festival.
Apply until the 15th of April.
To apply, fill out our questionnaire.
We’ll be in touch soon!