- Everything that happens in Kolorádó is awesome. Be nice to us and don’t ruin that. If you contribute and feel at home, we’ll all be happy together. And protect Mother Nature’s gifts to the best of your ability.
- These are our house rules. They apply to all guests who enter the site of the festival. Buying a ticket or a pass or having other kinds of entry permissions automatically mean accepting the rules.
- Kolorádó 2018. opens at 4 PM on the 13th of June 2018, and closes at 8 AM on the 17th of June.
- This is a medley of different generations. A regulated medley, mind you. Entry to Kolorádó is free for those under the age of 12, and is permitted only with parental supervision under the age of 16. Everyone under 18 will receive a distinguishing armband, as they cannot buy alcohol at the bar. Underage people who stay after 10 PM without parental supervision may be removed from the festival. The staff, in order to enforce house rules, is entitled to ask guests to verify their age. While you can refuse to do so, note that this means you cannot enter the festival.
- Entering and staying inside Kolorádó are only allowed with a valid armband that you get in exchange for your ticket at the entrance. Keep the original tickets by all means so you can get your armband! Organizers will monitor the validity of armbands at the entrances, exits and around the festival area. If you’re not wearing it or it’s invalid, you are obligated to leave the area of the event. Make sure you take care of your armband, as if it tears or gets damaged and you leave the site, we cannot guarantee your re-entry to the festival. We do not take responsibility for any inconvenience caused by such events.
- If you have a pass, you’re free to go anywhere anytime (except for after 9 PM if there’s a full house). If you have a daily ticket, you’re only free to come as you please until 10 AM the next morning. You may re-enter with a new daily ticket after that.
- Ticket counterfeiting and those involved will be subject to legal proceedings. Do not do that! We also don’t recommend buying tickets anywhere else but our official resellers, as every ticket is stamped with a unique number and is copy protected. We will check for these at the festival.
- We guarantee a wait-free entry to pass holders and guest list members until 10 PM every night.
- We only accept any discounts if there’s and accompanying document to prove their validity.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- You may only enter and exit the area of Kolorádó through the official entrances. It’s not worth trying to get in anywhere else: the area is dangerous, and is full of nettles and holes. And keep in mind: staff members will continuously monitor the presence and validity of armbands on site.
- It is forbidden to enter Kolorádó with a motorized vehicle (except with a permission). Please use public transport, the shuttle bus or taxis to get to the festival. Parking inside the festival area is only permitted for organizers. You may only park your car in the designated outside parking lot. Vehicles parked illegally will be towed, and their owners may be subject to infringement proceedings.
- While you may not bring your car inside, you’re welcome to bring your bicycle.
- Anyone who behaves in a manner that threatens the physical wellbeing, property rights, or material possessions of others, as well as the environment; disturbs the peace by disorderly conduct; behaves in a manner that requires police measures; incites hate towards other social groups; or causes civil unrest with aggressive behavior may be removed from the area of Kolorádó.
- Anyone who refuses the necessary security screening, or cannot verify their age with an ID or other valid official document, or has already been removed from the festival for breaching the house rules may be prohibited from entering.
- The area of Kolorádó is private property. Visitors who give probable cause (intoxication, being under the influence of drugs—prohibited at the event anyway—, disorderly conduct, disturbance or threatening of others) may be shut out and removed from the event.
- Anyone who damages or steals Kolorádó property may be removed from the event by staff members or appointed workers. In case of damages, the perpetrators may be subject to police charges, regardless of the extent of the damage done. Don’t be an asshole.
- The organizers maintain the right to overrule the entry of certain individuals if they feel that their behavior, appearance or mental state is inappropriate for the festival. The organizers, on their own authority and after a warning, may remove anyone (and seize their armbands) who behaves in a manner not compatible with the atmosphere of the festival, is severely intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. Please report any disorderly conduct you witness to the organizers or the security guards immediately.
- If you have been removed from the festival for any of the aforementioned reasons, you may not demand a refund for the ticket or pass.
- We do not serve alcohol and tobacco to people under the age of 18. Anyone may be asked at the bar to prove their age with a valid, official document.
- Smoking is only permitted at the designated smoking areas — yes, even up here in the hills and mountains.
- It is forbidden to be engaged in commercial, catering or advertising activities at the festival without the specific written consent of the organizers. Similarly, demonstrations and group activities may only be carried out with the consent of the organizers. The organizers can cease any activities on the area of the festival and the roads leading up to it on their own authority.
- All visitors must obey the instructions of the organizers and their partners, the police, firefighters and employees of the Disaster Management Directorate.
- If you’re a decent fella, please do us a favor and do not leave the area of Kolorádó, as it is dangerous. We can only assume legal responsibility for your safe entertainment within the designated festival area. If you cross the fence that marks the edge of the festival, you automatically accept that you’re in a dangerous environment where the organizers cannot guarantee your safety or find you if you happen to get sick or pass out. Visitors who break this rule, especially if it happens during the night, may be removed from the event with their armbands seized.
- Please take special care of the environment and do not litter. The festival is held at a beautiful nature reserve, so please always put your trash, cigarette butts and leftover food in the designated trash cans, and remind your friends to do the same. Protect the trees, bushes and flowers as if they were your best friends!
- Mind the physical wellbeing of other visitors, and report medical problems immediately to the paramedics who are available 24 hours a day on site. You can find their exact location on the map.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT NOT TO BRING
- DO NOT BRING, AS IT IS FORBIDDEN: alcohol or drugs, no matter what. Commercial amount of food or drinks (the largest bottle you can have is a 1.5 L plastic bottle), as they will be confiscated by security at the entrance. It is also forbidden to bring dangerous objects, flammables and pyrotechnic devices. These may be confiscated, and your stay at Kolorádó will no longer be guaranteed.
- DO BRING, AS IT IS USEFUL: flashlights, head lamps, warm clothing, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, sleeping bags, duvets, pillows, balls, frisbees, sunglasses. These will never be confiscated, and it’s quite useful to have them.
- You may bring your pet unless they threaten the physical wellbeing and carefree recreation of others. However, we recommend that you leave it at home, as the music is loud and the forest is huge. If you have a dog, please keep in mind the conditions for bringing it in: you must have a valid vaccination card that proves your dog was vaccinated against rabies no longer than a year ago, a unique identifier (tattoo or microchip), a leash, a collar, a muzzle and a dog tag with the phone number of the owner (must be the number of the phone you have with you).
SOUND EFFECTS, LIGHT EFFECTS, RECORDING
- Professional cameras are not allowed on site, please remember this.
- You may only capture sound or picture for personal use in Kolorádó. You may not sell or use these quid pro quo, and you may not even use them for free for commercial uses. You may not name the participants in the recordings or pictures without their consent, and you may not capture media that infringe visitors’ personal rights. The organizers do not take responsibility for visitors breaking the aforementioned rules.
- We will capture video and audio at the festival and we may publish those on online and offline channels, the media, billboards etc. The people portrayed in these recordings may not make any claims to the festival. If you enter the event, you agree to the terms that we are allowed to capture video and audio of your face and behavior. For reasons of security, the festival and the entirety of its surroundings are surveilled by CCTV capable of recording in night vision.
- Visitors might experience extreme audio and visual effects at the event. If you’re sensitive to these, take extra care around the stages.
CHANGES IN THE SCHEDULE + MISCELLANOUS
- We would not like to change the program schedule; however, we maintain the right to do so. You may not ask for a refund of the ticket or pass because of a change in the program; all sales are final. The organizers do not take responsibility for program changes where the performers are at fault or are injured.
- The event will be held even if weather conditions are not favorable. However, there might be certain cases of force majeure, where authorities can prohibit certain services or programs in order to avoid personal injuries and damages. We do not claim responsibility for changes of this nature.
- The organizers are only responsible for intentional breaches of contract, as well as ones where the physical wellbeing, health and lives of people are in danger. We explicitly refuse responsibility for any other kinds of damage done, as long as this does not infringe the legal rights of the visitors. Our ticket prices have been determined in accordance with these notices.
- If you have any remarks, complaints or ideas regarding catering, the organizers or anything else, please contact the staff members of the info point. Thank you! And if you have questions before the festival, send us a message on Facebook or via e-mail. You can find our contacts on the Contact tab.
THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING WITH THE RULES, HAVE FUN!
– KOLORÁDÓ TEAM –