In order to help the festival run smoothly, an enthusiastic volunteer team is vital. We are looking for trustworthy volunteers that have the spirit of a scout. We look forward to working together and getting things done!
You can apply for 5 different types of jobs:
- Pre-festival physical work – construction
- Post-festival physical work – breakdown
- Maintenance and garbage collection
- Daytime help and information
- Mass coordination (admission and transport tasks)
Good to know:
- You must be at least 16 years of age to apply – if you’re under 18 years of age, please get permission from your parent
- We sign a contract with all volunteers before they start working.
- We can provide proof that you volunteered with us.
- Volunteering involves a total of 2×8 hours of activity, which can also be worked in 4×4 hour shifts if you choose to volunteer during the time of the festival.
- During our briefings in the Spring, you can buy your festival pass. As a reward for your steady work, we will refund the price you paid for the pass after the festival.
To apply, fill out our questionnaire. We’ll be in touch soon!